With the capability to record information against Electronic ID (EID) or Visual tags, you can easily capture and analyse individual animal performance and history. Replacing guesswork with facts, the EziWeigh7i displays live weight gain since the previous session, showing animal performance right there in the yard.
Using its built-in Bluetooth® technology, the EziWeigh7i wirelessly connects to Tru-Test’s EID readers, automatically transferring scanned ID’s straight into the weigh scale indicator, saving time and improving accuracy. Alternatively, the animal’s VID can be entered using the large and durable keypad.
The EziWeigh7i features Tru-Test’s proven Superdamp™ III technology, enabling you to capture accurate live animal weights more quickly than any other weigh scale on the market, even for the liveliest animals.
Tru Test Scale Specification
• ID capable. Records information against Electronic (EID) and Visual tags. VID numbers can be automatically cross-referenced with their EID match, saving you time and reducing data entry.
• Wireless or tethered EID reader connectivity. Choose between wireless Class 1 Bluetooth® communication with EID readers up to 100 m away, or connect via cable.
• Live weight gain. Calculates and displays an animal’s daily weight gain since the previous session.
• Capture traits or treatments. Record notes for each individual animal.
• Memory and storage capacity. Stores up to 100 weighing sessions and 20,000 records.
• Information transfer. Quickly transfer information through mobile devices (Android* or Apple iOS*) or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
• Statistics. Summary statistics from the current and previous weigh sessions can be recalled in the field.
• Sorting capability. Sort animals into uniform groups or pens. Up to 3 groups can be created based on weight ranges.
• Highly visible display. Large 5.2″ (w) x 1.6″ (h) reflective display with a super bright backlight makes it viewable in all conditions, from brightest daylight to darkness.
• Superdamp™ III technology. Capture accurate live weights more quickly than any other weigh scale indicator on the market. The EziWeigh7i has improved weighing electronics to lock onto lively animals even faster.
• Durable case. IP67 waterproof case with double walled construction and rubber corner buffers for extra durability.
• Long life and fast charging battery. Over 15 hours of run time and only 3 hours to recharge. Charge with supplied mains power adaptor or USB.
• Size. 8″ x 9.5″ x 3″ (205 mm x 220 mm x 74 mm)
• Weight. 2.7 lb (1.2 kg)
Applications of the Tru Test Scale
Ranching: With a portable electronic management system, you can now take the power of electronic management in the field to effectively manage and document events. Monitor breeding groups in large pastures from horseback, ATV or pickup with the same system that you Age & Source your calves with; record pregnancy test information and vaccination records and monitor saddle horse body temperature and identification.
Feedlot: Take advantage of electronic identification for management of incoming and outgoing livestock. Scan animals off the truck or place an electronic ear tag in each animal at processing and witness how easy it can be to manage all sizes of grouped animals.
Veterinarian inpetions: Disease testing is becoming more prevalent and the USDA has provided specific disease software programs for testing livestock. However, these programs have restricted use which limits the potential for electronic management outside of disease testing.
Packers: Weight the live or hanging carcass.
Dairy Ranch: Managing animals from multiple birth locations, keeping records on vaccinations or treatments applied at your facility, keeping track of movements in and out of your location, tracking paper slips around the office can all be a daunting task! Put your fears of electronic management to rest and start managing these calves on a reliable and accurate electronic management system.
Equipment Monitoring: By using an electronic marker, be it a passive EID tag, or a bar code number, you can easily track all information regarding any piece of equipment; from when it last went through maintenance to who checked on it last or any current work orders for that piece of machinery.
Auction Check-in: Having a mobile device to check in the auction animals provides real time identification and documentation as fast as the animals arrive. Additionally the brand inspection can be accuratly compleated with ease. these check can then be wirelessly transmited through out the auction yard to the office, while the inpections can be submitted to the state.
Entry level EID compatible weigh scale with Bluetooth technology. Record and track weight gain for individual animals.
XHD2 Load Cell
For Permanent Installations under manual / hydraulic squeeze chutes or large platforms where extra capacity is required. Includes four load cells, junction box, and cable. This replaces the former XHD10000 System. Brackets sold separately.
XHD2 Bracket Assembly
Bracket kit for XHD2 Load Cell System. Required for most squeeze chutes; hardware included. Load cells sold separately. This bracket can also be used with the former XHD10000 Systems.